Captured by Love shares inspiring
true romance stories from vietnam pows
read the amazing stories of
enduring love with loved ones
far away from home for years…
Take this journey into the faithfulness,
patience, passion, excitement, and
commitment of these couples
Coming in 2023
Meet a fighter pilot POW who…
- …proposed to his girlfriend of two months at the White House, in the Green Room, at 2am.
- …after eight years in prison said to his wife in his first phone call upon his release, “Hi Jane. It’s Tarzan.”
- …had a wife who shook her finger at the Vietnamese Communist delegation at the Paris Peace Talks.
- …while a prisoner, crafted his perfect fantasy girl in his head and how that played-out upon his release.
- …met a young lady at the Dulles International Airport, and one hour later she told her friends, “I just met the man I’m going to marry!” and she did a few months later.
Take this journey into the faithfulness, patience, passion, excitement, and commitment of these couples.
The Vietnam POW History and Experience
What was the history and purpose of the Vietnam War conflict? And, how did these American military pilots survive in the brutal POW camps of North Vietnam for six, seven, and even eight years while staying committed to their mission and resisting a cruel enemy?